To power up your Loxone system you need a 24V power supply. The Loxone 24V DIN rail mounted switchmode power supply from TDK-Lambda is perfect for this task.
- Its profile matches that of a standard breaker, meaning it can easily be fitted along side the Miniserver in your cosumer unit.
- The maximum current this unit can supply is 4.2A making it is suitable for larger Loxone installations.
As a rule of thumb you should consider this power supply if you have more than 7 extensions. The exact power consumption of your system will depend on the number and type of extensions you are using.
- Type: LOX-100-24
- Input voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Output voltage: 24VDC 4.2A e.g. 100W
- Opperating conditions: -25 ... +71°C
- Dimensions (H,W,D): 90 x 91 x 56,8mm (T6 case)
What's in the box?
- 1 x LOX-100-24