The Loxone Speaker installation box suitable for installation of Loxone Speakers in recessed ceilings or wood frame constructions:
- For ceiling and wall mounting
- 204 mm diameter to fit the Loxone Speaker
- Low installation depth (108 mm)
- Excellent resonance (9.1 liters)
- Pre-drilled holes for easy installation
Don’t forget about your audio system when building and ensure your home is filled with sound by installing the Loxone speaker back box.
- Full sound: At 9.1 liters, the Loxone Speaker back box provides optimum sound quality from your speakers.
- High quality material: The installation box is made of qualitative MDF and plywood, thus ensuring very good response.
- Easy installation: Pre-drilled holes and millings do the mounting easily and quickly possible.
- For suspended ceilings and timber frame construction (not suitable for concrete ceilings)
- Important: Remember to run empty conduit for your Loxone Speaker back box!
- Ø outlet: 204 mm (approx.)
- Mounting depth: 108 mm
- Cable entry: 2 x 15 mm
- Size: 390 x 390 mm
- Material: MDF / Plywood
What's in the box?
- 1x Loxone Speaker Back Box
- 1x Screw set
- 2x Battens for fixing
- 1x Fitting instructions